More Ways to Give
- Cash gifts may be made by money order or wire transfer.
- Gifts of securities, including stocks, bonds and mutual funds, can provide relief from capital gains taxes.
- Gifts of property, whether land, personal residences, commercial property, paintings or other objects of art, can benefit NC State while providing relief from capital gain taxes and eliminating property expenses. A donation of this nature, either during your lifetime or as bequest in your will, may also provide you estate tax savings.
- Consider a multi-year pledge that may allow you to give more generously than otherwise possible. Payments can be made using cash, credit cards, securities, or other kinds of assets over a three to five year period.
- Planned gifts allow you to support NC State while benefitting from specific tax advantages and income streams. Maximize your estate for your heirs while making an investment in tomorrow’s business and community leaders.
- NC State employees can support the university in a convenient, tax-advantaged way by signing up for monthly pay-roll deductions.
Double or Triple Your Investment
A gift to the Poole College of Management can be two or three times as generous if you, or your spouse, work for a company with a Matching Gift Program. Many companies offer employees a matching gift benefit that can double, sometimes triple, the amount of your gift. This benefit is often available to the spouse of the employee as well as to retirees and board members. To find out if your company or a foundation that you work with has a matching gift program, please visit: poole.ncsu.edu/matchyourgift.
We are here to help!
Regardless of what investment you are considering, please know we are her to help you find the opportunity that works best for you.
For additional information about ways to give, please contact Anya Reid, Executive Director , Development and External Relations at (919) 515 0502 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.