College of Management Communication Services
- Anna Rzewnicki, director of communications and media relations
- Charles Canteen, web strategist and instructional technologist
The College of Management’s Communications Office provides support for the college’s communications needs, including:
- Internal communications
- External communications to targeted audiences
- News Releases and Media relations [Submit your news (including research, awards and recognition, or other news topics) by downloading, completing & mailing this form to Poole College Communications.
- Web and other electronic communications
- Communications liaison with the college’s student organizations and classroom project teams
- College liaison for university communications activities
In providing these services, the Communications Office asks faculty/staff to download and complete this Poole Communications Planning Document and send to Anna Rzewnicki. After receiving this form, the communications staff follow up to begin the project, including the following activities, as needed.
- Meet with departments and units to discuss communications needs and timelines.
- Develop strategic and tactical communications plans in collaboration with units to meet their communications needs within budgetary constraints, including print and electronic communications.
- Produce news and feature stories with supporting photography, and, when relevant, audio and video components to meet the project’s communications goals and objectives.
- Disseminate news and events information via the college’s website and through new releases and media advisories to targeted news media, including campus communications outlets as well as local, regional, national and international news outlets.
- Produce or assist (through editorial/design review) in the production of event programs, view books, electronic messages, and other informational materials for the college or individual units
- Maintain a college brand book that is based on the university brand book.
- Maintain selected mailing lists in collaboration with university advancement and university news services
- Maintain a media list for news release distribution