The Poole College of Management and our Jenkins Graduate School value strong partnerships with the business community. Your involvement helps us to continue building academic and research programs that help to advance knowledge for today’s dynamic, technology based marketplace, bringing new best practices and qualified candidates for the 21st century workforce.
We appreciate the many companies that have made a commitment of time, financial support and other resources since the college was established in 1992. We strive to continue building on those relationships and welcome the involvement of new companies. In return, the college is committed to building a meaningful partnership that will bolster your firm’s presence in our academic community.
Opportunities for working with the Poole College of Management and Jenkins Graduate School include:
- Be a guest presenter in the classroom, a special lecture or student organization meeting
- Become a Student Network Group Professional Mentor
- Offer business challenges and problems for student teams to resolve in our inter-disciplinary courses
- Sponsor scholarships and fellowships
- Support curriculum and program enhancements through monetary and in-kind gifts
- Work with our Career and Internship Development Staff to recruit students for co-op, internship, and full-time employment opportunities
- Collaborate with our faculty on research through our centers and initiatives or individually
- Share information with your company employees about our undergraduate and graduate degree programs and our Executive Programs.
- Invite our students and faculty to participate in your conferences, forums and community events
We are always interested in discussing new opportunities for engaging with the corporate community. Our Office of Development and External Relations is your first point of contact for establishing or building on your existing relationship with the college. You also are welcome to contact me directly to discuss new opportunities.