Simona PeppersClass of 2014View Profile »
Jenkins Master of Accounting (MAC) Program
The Jenkins Master of Accounting (MAC) Program at NC State’s Poole College of Management is a 31 credit hour program that prepares students to meet the challenges and expectations of professional accounting and business careers in today’s marketplace. Faculty combine rigorous technical accounting training with hands-on real world teaching and a foundation in professional soft skills.
Why a Jenkins Master of Accounting?
- Award-winning senior accounting faculty
- Unique ERM, IT and Tax concentration options
- Exciting study abroad opportunities
- Becker & Bisk CPA exam review resources
- Excellent job placement rates & dedicated career services staff
- Advantages and strengths of a large university with the feel of a small college