Fall 2012 Course Additions & Revisions
Please note the following course additions and changes in the fall 2012 schedule:
- A new course in sustainability has been added at main campus - MBA 590.010 Sustainability and Business. It will meet on Monday nights from 6:00 pm to 8:45 pm, and will be considered for credit within Entrepreneurship and Innovation (Product and Service) concentrations. This course description will be listed at http://poole.ncsu.edu/mba/full-time/curricula/course-descriptions/#a4493 –
Right before everyone’s eyes, businesses are changing the way they operate to become more sustainable. Will you be prepared to lead businesses in this new ever-changing world? Do you know what is meant by sustainability? How businesses are developing sustainable practices? How they report their progress? This class discusses:
- Current sustainability trends
- How businesses integrate sustainability into their strategies
- The tools businesses use to operate in a sustainable manner
- Current and evolving sustainability reporting practices
- Future sustainability trends
This course is a “must” for leading business in the 21st century.
- The one-hour SAP course was changed from the advanced course with prior SAP course pre-requisites to a beginning course with no pre-requisites (MBA 610-006 Beginning SAP), http://poole.ncsu.edu/mba/current-students/registration/fall-2012-one-credit-hour-courses/.
- MBA 610-604 Going Public will be considered credit for the Finance concentration, not the Supply Chain concentration.
The MBA Program