Applications are submitted online through the ApplyYourself Application Network. When you begin the application process, you will receive a PIN and password that allow you to work on your application over several sessions. Your information is transmitted through a secured server, and is confidential until you submit your application.
Only after you submit your application will it be available for review by the MBA Program Office. When you have completed your application and are ready to submit it, you may pay your application fees online via credit card or by mail via personal check. You can only submit your application one time.
A complete application consists of the following:
- Online application form (including the section labeled "MBA Supplemental Application")
- $65 application fee for U.S. citizens and Permanent Residents or $75 USD for non-resident aliens and international applicants (NONREFUNDABLE)
- Application fee waiver available only for U.S. military persons who have been on active duty within three years of applying. Additional information for military applicants
- Personal Statement
- Essays (to be uploaded to the MBA Supplemental Application section of the application)
- Unofficial transcripts from each college/university attended should be uploaded to the online application.* If your school sends official electronic transcripts, they may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is not necessary to request NC State transcripts. Official transcripts are only required for applicants who are recommended for admission and the Graduate School will request those when needed.
- Three letters of recommendation (must include contact information). At least one letter of recommendation is required from a current or prior supervisor for applicants to the Professional Main Campus/RTP and Professional Online programs; it is recommended for applicants to the Full-time program.
- Official GMAT or GRE scores* (Applicants with a Ph.D., Pharm.D., JD, or MD are not required to take the . GMAT/GRE waivers for applicants who have a master's degree will be reviewed on an individual basis by the Admissions Committee.)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (international applicants only)
- Admissions interview
*Would you like to assess the quantitative strength of your application? Compare your undergraduate GPA and GMAT scores with those of our current Full-time, Professional Main Campus/RTP, and Professional Online classes.