Prospective Off-Campus Transfer
Browse the NC State Admissions Website :
- Look at admissions requirements for the Poole College of Management.
- Learn more about the major(s) of your choice:
- Note all important deadlines.
- Create a WolfPAW account, your personal admissions website, through the NC State University Undergraduate Admissions Office.
Review your application to make sure it’s complete.
It should include:
- Complete admission application.
- Non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcripts from each college attended, sent directly from the registrar's office.
- A list of current college courses in progress (if applicable).
- Final high school transcript. The transcript must come directly from the high school or be enclosed in a sealed envelope with your application.
Wait for your admissions decision.
- Transfer decisions are make on a rolling basis. To access your decision, please check your online WolfPAW account. If you have any questions, you can contact the NC State Admissions Office at email@example.com
- Your status will be updated on your WolfPAW account. Your acceptance packet will be mailed to your address.
- Your new academic advisor will contact you with important orientation information.
- Your status will be updated on your WolfPAW account.
- You may apply again if your academic record improves and you meet the Poole College residency requirements.