Accessibility Navigation:

On-Campus Transfers (CODA)

Students currently enrolled in other programs outside the Poole College of Management at NC State can apply to change their major or add a second major in the Poole College through the Change of Degree Application (CODA). 

Find out what you need to do to be competitive for admission in our requirements section.  Use our CODA Checklist to make sure you are following the steps to apply successfully.