Poole College of Management
Career & Internship Fair
Location | NC State University McKimmon Center [directions]
Date | Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Time | 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Check here to view the growing list of employers registered to attend.
Need a ride?
Poole College's Career Fair Shuttle Service to and from the McKimmon Center will run every 20-30 minutes - 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. - with stops at the Nelson Courtyard (between Nelson Hall and Kilgore Hall on Brooks Avenue). The shuttle will wait for 10 minutes at both Nelson and McKimmon to collect passengers.
- Get your resume critiqued by a career coach in the Career Development Center. Log into ePACK to schedule an appointment.
- Attend a career fair preparation workshop.
- Review the career fair preparation, networking and professional dress information found in the Poole College Career Resources Guide. Lost your copy? Stop by the Office of Undergraduate Programs Office and ask for a copy from the Career Development staff.
- Take time to review the list of employers, check their websites and learn a little about them before you go to the career fair, so that you're ready to talk about opportunities.
- Be sure to bring updated copies of your resume
- Don't forget to bring your student ID.
- It's an opportunity to meet representatives from over 80 different companies - all in one place, all in one day.
- It's a chance to become familiar with the variety of employers recruiting for your major, to talk with their representatives about available jobs and internships, and to pass out your resume and arrange interviews.
The Career Development Center sponsors two Poole College of Management Career & Internship Fairs each year - one in the fall, one in early spring, both at the McKimmon Center.