Poole College is Extraordinary
Hear from Poole College of Management alumnus, Mike Constantino, ’84, about how philanthropy changed his life when he received a scholarship his junior year, that allowed him to finish his degree.
In October 2016, NC State launched its $1.6 billion campaign to Think and Do the Extraordinary — the largest fundraising effort in our university’s history. Thanks to the sustained private support of our alumni and friends, the Poole College of Management’s extraordinary future is within reach. Private gifts raised in the campaign support our mission to create an environment that fosters learning for our students and scholarship for our faculty who are working everyday to impact our data-rich, dynamic economy, improving the lives of North Carolinians and beyond.
Total campaign dollars raised to date (from July 1, 2013- June 30, 2018) is: $65,786,904. To learn more about how gifts made an impact in 2017, read our 2017 Impact Report.
Fiscal Year Highlights
Figures as of July 30, 2018:
- FY18 Year to Date Gifts & New Commitments: $6,326,901 (up 19% from last year)
- FY17 Total: $5,335,870
- FY15-FY17 3 yr ave: $4,647,152 (up 36%)
- Poole College of Management Total Endowment as of 3/31/2018 (Fundriver): $ 61,285,086
The Poole College alumni network is nearly 30K strong (28,370) and includes some of the business world’s outstanding stars and many of its brightest prospects.
Many of our alumni actively participate on advisory boards, which provide meaningful market insights to our various programs and mentorship to our students. Boards include:
- Poole College Advisory Board
- Department of Accounting Advisory Board
- Master of Accounting Program (MAC) Advisory Board
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Advisory Board
- Global Luxury Management (GLM) Advisory Board
- Supply Chain Resource Cooperative (SCRC) Advisory Board
- Center for Innovation Management Studies (CIMS) Advisory Board