Spring Jenkins Graduate Programs Hooding Ceremony
We are excited to invite graduating students, families and friends to an in-person hooding ceremony to celebrate students graduating from the following programs:
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Economics and Master of Science in Economics
- Doctorate of Economics
No tickets are needed. Graduates are able to invite an unlimited number of guests.
- During the ceremony, all graduate degree recipients will walk across the stage where they will get hooded while their name is being announced.
- Graduating students are required to wear academic regalia (gown and hood) that can be purchased before graduation at the NC State bookstores.
- We anticipate that the ceremony will last about 1.5 hours.
- Reynolds Coliseum does NOT enforce mask or vaccination requirements.
- Graduating students: Complete the ceremony registration form and review the event instructions.
To William Neal Reynolds Coliseum:
- Take I-40 east to exit 295 (Gorman St.). Exit right and turn left at stoplight.Go to Avent Ferry Rd. and turn right.
- The third traffic light is at the intersection of Western Blvd. Go straight through that light (street will become Morrill Dr.) into NC State campus.
- Continue down Morrill Dr. until you get to a three-way stoplight. Turn right onto Cates Ave. Reynolds Coliseum is on the left.
- General. There is ample parking available for all students and guests in the Coliseum Parking Deck. Parking is free and no permit is required during commencement.
- ADA Parking. Handicap parking is located in the first Jeter Bay (parking lots beside Reynolds Coliseum). To qualify for handicap parking, you must display a valid state handicap parking permit. Handicap parking is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Venue and Guest Seating
- Guest Seating. Guests will enter the coliseum through the North entrance. All guests will be ushered to the second floor for seating. Guest seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. We ask that all guests are seated by 4:45 p.m.
- ADA Seating. Wheelchair and accessible seating is available on the concourse at the top of section E on the south end of Reynolds Coliseum. event staff will be available to direct guests to these locations.
- Bag Policy. All bags are subjected to search upon entry. Bags should be no larger than 12”x6”x12”. An exception will be made for medically necessary items and diaper bags when accompanied by infants.
- Lactation Room. There is a lactation room located in the northwest corner of the facility, near the Navy ROTC offices, room number 191.
- No outside food or drink is allowed in Reynolds Coliseum.
As each graduate crosses the stage, images will be taken by a professional photographer. Each student will receive an email from the photographer with a link to the photographer’s website and instructions to view their graduation photographs. Additionally, a free color proof will be mailed to the permanent address on record and students have the opportunity to purchase color prints and/or products.