Poole College of Management Calendar
[WEBINAR] Leading Your Parents: How to Lead and Influence up the Generational Ladder
- This event has passed.
In this FREE interactive virtual presentation for millennials and Gen Z, NC State alumna and multigenerational leadership expert Raven Solomon will teach you how to better engage with and lead your future coworkers, some of which may or may not end up being the same age as your parents!
Based on the expertise found in her book, Leading Your Parents: 25 Rules to Effective Multigenerational Leadership for Millennials & Gen Z, Raven will use engaging discussions and breakout groups to teach you the value systems, tendencies, and communication styles of each generation and how they differ from your own, as well as how to leverage this knowledge to influence and lead up the generational ladder.Register Now
Who Should Attend
- Current NC State students and young alumni
- Young professionals interested in learning how to work more effectively with older generations
During this presentation, attendees will:
- Gain insight into other generations to increase empathy and cross-generational effectiveness
- Learn how to overcome the negative stereotypes of millennials & Gen Z and leverage them to their advantage
- Learn the 3 keys to multigenerational leadership and the top 2 rules that accompany those keys
After this session, you will feel more confident and empowered when approaching your current and new interpersonal relationships, no matter the generational gap, which can be a game-changer when it comes to your academic and professional success!