For Applicants to NC State
Information about tuition and fees for North Carolina (in-state) and other (out-of-state) residents can be found on the NC State University Cashier’s website.
In addition to tuition fees, students should plan for the following costs:
- Raleigh Lodging: From $580/mo (single occupancy)
- Paris Lodging: From $500/mo
- Spring Semester Airfare: Approx. $800-$1,400
- Monthly Cost of Living Estimate: $2500/mo (rent, food, transportation, incidentals)
- Miscellaneous Costs: Visa, Study Abroad Insurance, SKEMA fees, trade shows, personal travel
The NC State GLM program does not offer financial aid in the form or graduate assistantships or scholarships. Some students may choose to seek federal student loans through the NC State Office of Financial Aid.
The NC State Study Abroad Office also offers financial assistance to students studying overseas. These scholarships typically range between $500-$1000. Scholarship applications are generally available online in mid-August with a September completion deadline.
For Applicants to SKEMA
Information about tuition and fees can be found on the SKEMA website.