Jenkins Master of Accounting Program announces 2014-15 fellowship recipients
Twelve students entering the Master of Accounting (MAC) Program in the NC State Poole College of Management’s Master of Jenkins Graduate School in fall 2014 were awarded Jenkins Graduate School merit-based MAC fellowships. The fellowships provide financial support for education-related expenses, up to $31,100 in 2013-14, and may include an offer of employment upon graduation.
Sponsors of the fellowship program include Big Four and Second Tier national professional service firms, NC State Graduate School and the Department of Accounting in the NC State Poole College of Management.
Applicants to the Master of Accounting (MAC) Program in the NC State Poole College of Management may be considered for the fellowship program as part their admissions process. Recipients are selected based on their scholarship, leadership, service, experience, presence and integrity and are recognized in combination with their admission into the MAC program. MAC program applicants must complete and return their MAC application materials by February 1 to be considered for the fellowship program.
Following are the 2014-15 Academic Fellowship Recipients.
- Athina Conklin, undergraduate degree from the NC State Poole College.
- Chelsea Cunningham, undergraduate degree from Florida State University.
- Logan Dziedzic, undergraduate degree from the NC State Poole College.
Following are the 2014-15 firm-sponsored fellowship recipients.
- Dzenana Dzanic, undergraduate degree from Methodist College; firm, EY, Raleigh, N.C., in audit.
- Kenya Iloka, undergraduate degree from Fayetteville State University; firm, CliftonLarsonAllen, Charlotte, N.C., in audit.
- Heather Jackson, undergraduate degree from Campbell University; firm, Elliott Davis, Raleigh, audit.
- Atlee Lenes, undergraduate degree from Wofford College; firm, CliftonLarsonAllen, Charlotte, audit.
- Brent McKenzie, undergraduate degree from Wofford College; firm, Dixon Hughes Goodman, Raleigh, audit.
- Matt Nicholson-Lewis, undergraduate degree from Saint Leo University; firm, EY, New York, audit.
- Hannah Steer, undergraduate degree from Azusa Pacific University; firm, Johnson Lambert LLP, Washington D.C., audit.
- Adam Tassitino, undergraduate degree from University of South Carolina-Columbia; firm, EY, Raleigh, audit.
- Justin Vaughan, undergraduate degree from the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill; firm, EY, Raleigh, audit.