Skip to main content

New Supplier (Vendor Request)

If you have intention to purchase goods/services from a vendor who may not have done business with the university in the past, these new supplier forms should be completed in advance.

How to setup a new supplier (vendor)

In order to setup a new supplier (vendor), please have the supplier complete and return to you (even though the ACH form directs the form to be returned to Vendor Processing) the following documentation:

W9ink signature required

ACH Form – university form must be completed and a copy of a VOID check or an official bank letter must be provided (required for US Citizens/Entities). To receive a copy of the form, please contact Terressa R. Yeakle Best at

W-8BEN – required for Non-US Citizens

Upon receipt, forward the documentation to your departmental/unit administrative support for processing. When possible, it is best to have the new supplier set up in advance of receipt of an invoice in order to expedite the payment process once goods/services are provided.