Travel Reimbursement (TR)
Upon returning from a trip, you will need to complete a Travel Reimbursement (TR), within 30 days of your return date, if you need to be reimbursed for any out of pocket expenses. Please complete a Travel Reimbursement Form and attach all appropriate documentation in order to receive reimbursement.
All travel expenses require a valid receipt except for Meals per Diem and Mileage.
Prior to processing your reimbursement, you will need to upload and match your PCard receipts and choose the TA# so that they transfer to your TR and you won’t need to enter each CPS transaction number.
All receipts should:
- Be in the traveler’s name
- Have the name of the business where the expense was incurred
- Be itemized, listing the items or services purchased
- Have the date and time of the expenses
- Include payment Information
- Have a zero balance