Marketing and Communications
The Poole College of Management marketing and communications team is a resource for all faculty, staff and students. This page is a communications toolkit for Poole College faculty and staff who create visual or written content within the college, as well as for members of our community who promote college news and events to a broader audience.
What We Do
Our primary goal it to enhance the brand visibility and reputation of Poole College through demonstrating engagement, innovation and impact across the college’s people, programs and scholarship.
Specifically, we aim to:
- Brand positioning:
- Leverage distinctiveness among colleges of management and schools of business
- Establish Poole College as a thought leader through the effective promotion of faculty scholarship
- Media management: Strengthen media presence – earned, paid and owned
- Content marketing: Effectively generate and manage content across a variety of media
- Revenue generation: Advance diversified, sustainable revenue generation through enhancing recruiting/admissions/enrollment for degree and non-degree programs, as well as development campaigns.
- Integrated communications:
- Ensure key messages are effectively communicated among target audiences, including college and university communities.
- Support the marketing/communications/media needs of the college community, including direct support for the dean’s office communications including and recommendations to guide infrastructure needed to support communications operations.
Where would you like to start?
Please choose an area you would like to explore.