How can we help you?
Communication Project Request
Fill out the Communications Project Request Google Form if you’d like to request support for:
- Creative materials: photo and video coverage, infographics, posters, flyers, etc.
- Event promotion: integrated communications to increase attendance to your event
- Content creation: press releases, articles, social media spotlights, etc.
- Internal communications: faculty/staff communications, communications that affect all students
- Website support and development: rebranding, new pages or additional page features
Email Matt Shipman, research communication lead at NC State, at email@example.com and copy Christine Ferrell, firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact us when your paper has been accepted for publication, has a publication date, and you are ready to talk with reporters should they want to get in touch with follow-up questions.
Research Promotion: Let us Know About Your Research
Email Matt Shipman, research communication lead at NC State, at email@example.com and copy Christine Ferrell, firstname.lastname@example.org. A good time is typically when your article has been accepted, but not yet published, by a scholarly journal.
We tell the college story through news stories, profiles, social media, as well as interactive media such as video.
Creative Support: Elevate Poole College and NC State Brand
If your unit needs to design a new print or digital piece, create a video or graphics, receive a photo or video coverage, feel free to reach out to us.
Please let us know in advance so we can ensure the best results.
Website Support & Development
If you are interested in rebranding or optimizing your website, please contact us and we’ll guide you through this process.
In addition to posting on e-billboards and website calendars, we can help you promote your event. Contact us during your planning phase so we can work together.
What We Do
- Promote Poole College of Management’s distinctiveness among colleges of management and schools of business
- Strengthen Poole College of Management’s media presence across earned, paid and owned media
- Amplify academic scholarship
- Advance diversified, sustainable revenue generation, including supporting recruitment and enrollment goals across all degree and non-degree programs
- Support the marketing/communications/media needs of faculty and staff within the college and our related centers and initiatives