Receive Marketing and Communications Support
The Poole College of Management Marketing and Communications team is a resource for all members of the Poole community. We serve to enhance the brand visibility and reputation of Poole College through demonstrating engagement, innovation and impact across the college’s people, programs and scholarship.
How can we help you?
Communication Project Request
Fill out the Communications Project Request Google Form if you’d like to request support for projects outlined below. Within two business days, you’ll receive an email confirming that our team has initiated the project.
Note: If you don’t receive a confirmation email within three business days, email Jenny Hammond, chief marketing and communications officer, at email@example.com.
- Creative materials: photo and video coverage, infographics, posters, flyers, etc.
- Event promotion: integrated communications to increase attendance to your event.
- Content creation: visual stories, articles, social media spotlights, etc.
- Internal communications: faculty/staff communications, communications that affect all students.
- Website support and development: rebranding, new pages or additional page features.
Thought Leadership Promotion
We would love to share the research of our faculty. We encourage you to email Matt Shipman, research communication lead at NC State, at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy Jenny Hammond at Jenny_Hammond@ncsu.edu and Maria Potepalova at email@example.com.
Contact us when your paper has been accepted for publication, has a publication date, and you are ready to talk with reporters should they want to get in touch with follow-up questions.
Have a Story Idea?
If you have a story idea, an announcement or would like to celebrate the accomplishments of our community, fill out this Google form.
You can always reach out to any member of the marketing and communications team to share your story.
Need Other Support?
Learn about our processes: