How can we help you?
Communication Project RequestSubmit Communications Project Request Form
Fill out the Communications Project Request Google Form if you’d like to request support for projects outlined below. Within two business days, you’ll receive an email confirming that our team has initiated the project. If you don’t receive a confirmation email within 48 hours, email Christine Ferrell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Creative materials: photo and video coverage, infographics, posters, flyers, etc.
- Event promotion: integrated communications to increase attendance to your event
- Content creation: press releases, articles, social media spotlights, etc.
- Internal communications: faculty/staff communications, communications that affect all students
- Website support and development: rebranding, new pages or additional page features
Email Matt Shipman, research communication lead at NC State, at email@example.com and copy Christine Ferrell, firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact us when your paper has been accepted for publication, has a publication date, and you are ready to talk with reporters should they want to get in touch with follow-up questions.
Research Promotion: Let us Know About Your Research
Email Matt Shipman, research communication lead at NC State, at email@example.com and copy Christine Ferrell, firstname.lastname@example.org. A good time is typically when your article has been accepted, but not yet published, by a scholarly journal.
We tell the college story through news stories, profiles, social media, as well as interactive media such as video.
Creative Support: Elevate Poole College and NC State Brand
If your unit needs to design a new print or digital piece, create a video or graphics, receive a photo or video coverage, feel free to reach out to us.
Please let us know in advance so we can ensure the best results.
Website Support & Development
If you are interested in rebranding or optimizing your website, please contact us and we’ll guide you through this process.
In addition to posting on e-billboards and website calendars, we can help you promote your event. Contact us during your planning phase so we can work together.
What We Do
- Promote Poole College of Management’s distinctiveness among colleges of management and schools of business
- Strengthen Poole College of Management’s media presence across earned, paid and owned media
- Amplify academic scholarship
- Advance diversified, sustainable revenue generation, including supporting recruitment and enrollment goals across all degree and non-degree programs
- Support the marketing/communications/media needs of faculty and staff within the college and our related centers and initiatives