Submit Digital Billboard
All billboards across campus have a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels (or 16:9 ratio), or 20 x 11.25 inches. Follow the steps below to submit a slide to the Nelson Hall Digital Billboard system.
Step by Step Guide to Submit Billboards
- Create a slide using Digital Billboard templates. If you’re not using a template, be sure to include the Poole College of Management logo, use red in your slide and Arial as your font.
- Save the slide in jpeg or png image format: 1920 x 1080 pixels or 16:9 ratio, 72 resolution.
- In PowerPoint, Mac: Select the slide, go File > Export > JPEG (under the File Format) > Width: 1920; Height: 1080.
- To check the image resolution, in Mac: Open with the Preview (default): Tools > Adjust Size > Enter 72 in Resolution .
- Go to billboard.ncsu.edu and log in with your Unity ID and password (in the upper right corner).
- In the Community section, click the “Add a Slide” and upload your slide filling out all fields.
- When the slide is uploaded, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to alert the Marketing and Communications team that you have a slide in the queue. We’ll respond back when your slide is up.
If you need any assistance, please email Maria Potepalova at email@example.com.