Step by Step Guide to Submit Billboards
- Create a slide using Digital Billboard templates. Save the slide in jpeg or png image format: 1920 x 1080 pixels or 16:9 ratio, 72 resolution.
- In PowerPoint, Mac: Select the slide, go File>Export>JPEG (under the File Format)>Width: 1920; Height: 1080.
- To check the image resolution, in Mac: Open with the Preview (default): Tools>Adjust Size>Enter 72 in Resolution
- Go to billboard.ncsu.edu and log in with your Unity ID and password (in the upper right corner).
- In the Community section, click the “Add a Slide” and upload your slide filling out all fields.
- When the slide is uploaded, send an email to email@example.com to alert the Marketing and Media Relations team that you have a slide in the queue. We’ll respond back when your slide is up.
If you need any assistance, please email Maria Potepalova at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Poole College of Management logo
• Reverse background
• Less text
• Colors and fonts are on brand
• Don't put too much information on one slide –– it won't be visible
• Don't make fonts to small –– it would be hard to read from a distance
• NC State go-link: go.ncsu.edu
• Call-to-Action with a due date
• Appealing image
• Appealing big photo of diverse Poole College students
• Red is dominant while other colors are also present