Poole College Internal Website Calendar
Moodle Gradebook Assistance with Beth Shepherd
- This event has passed.
One event on September 5, 2019 at 1:30 pm
One event on September 5, 2019 at 10:00 am
One event on September 6, 2019 at 10:00 am
Do you need help setting up your Moodle gradebook? Beth Shepherd, online program manager for Jenkins MBA, can help!
Here’s how you can sign up for help and how it works:
- Reserve a 20-minute appointment time slot to meet with Beth in her office, Nelson 2309 during the times below. Please reserve a time; no drop-ins.
- Wednesday, September 4 1:30-3:30 pm
- Thursday, September 5 10 am -12 noon or 1:30-3:30 pm
- Friday, September 6, 10 am – 12 noon.
- Prior to your appointment, make sure your Moodle course is mostly or completely set up (i.e., assignments and quizzes created).
- Bring your syllabus to the appointment.
- During your appointment, we’ll go through your course and syllabus to determine the best gradebook setup.
Beth will do the work to set up your gradebook during the next few days and send an email when the gradebook is ready for you to review. Any PCOM faculty can get help, this is not limited to online MBA.
If you use Moodle but do NOT use the gradebook, please make sure to hide the gradebook from students.