Poole College Internal Website Calendar
Moodle Gradebook Assistance
- This event has passed.
Nelson Hall| Room 2309
Do you need help setting up your Moodle gradebook? I am here to help!
Here’s how you can sign up for help and how it works:
- Reserve a 15-minute appointment time slot to meet with me in my office, Nelson 2309, anytime Tuesday, January 22, from 10:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. (Please reserve a time; no drop-ins)
- Prior to your appointment, make sure your Moodle course is mostly or completely set up (i.e., assignements and quizzes created).
- Bring your syllabus to the appointment.
- During your appointment, we’ll go through your course and syallabus to determine the best gradebook setup.
- I’ll work on your gradebook during the next few days and send an email when the gradebook is ready for you to review
I am happy to help any PCOM faculty- this is not limited to online MBA!
If you use Moodle but do NOT use the gradebook, please make sure to hide the gradebook from students!
Please let me know if you have any questions!