This page provides information on and/or access to research-related resources available to our faculty. If you are aware of resources within the college that should be added to this page please contact Brian Thomas.
Databases and Research Tools
Available through NCSU Libraries:
- Accounting & Finance
- Business & Management
- Economics Summary Document listing databases available through the Library and the type of information each contains.
- Business Research Guide Prepared by NCSU Libraries
Research Development and Grant Writing Newsletter
Internal Grant Forms
2018-2019 Faculty Research and Professional Development (FRPD) grant forms. These forms are used for preparing 2018-2019 FRPD grant proposals.
- 2018-2019 PCOM FRPD Guidelines
- 2018-2019 PCOM FRPD Coversheet
- 2018-2019 PCOM FRPD Budget
- 2018-2019 PCOM FRPD CV Template
Proposal Writing Guidance
- Honing Your Proposal Writing Skills
- Twelve Steps to a Winning Research Proposal
- Ten Simple Rules for Getting Grants
Examples of Successful Proposals
These files are examples of successful proposals prepared and submitted by Poole College of Management Faculty. Files are listed by the sponsor name and department from which the proposal was submitted.