Technology Enhanced Education Resources
Technology Enhanced Education (TEE) is central to how we develop and support leaders to positively impact our data-rich, dynamic, global economy.
Access Technology Enhanced Education Resources
Faculty and staff in the Poole College of Management can access the Google Team Drive with a variety of resources, including how to create course videos, how to teach with Zoom or learn about types of learners.
Teaching and instruction tools for faculty:
- Educator’s Toolkit (University of California)
- Selected Recent Literature on Technology and Education (New York University)
Tools to share with students:
- Dr. Hambourger’s Tips for Success in Online Classes (NC State Online and Distance Education)
- 4 Time Management Tips for Online Students (US News and World Report)
- 5 Tips to Succeed in an Online Course (US News and World Report)
- Self-Motivation and the Online Learner: How to Stay Motivated When You Go to College Online (Purdue Global)