The fellowship program is made possible through a partnership between sponsoring CPA firms, the NC State Graduate School and the Poole College of Management’s Department of Accounting and is offered to on-campus MAC students. A fellowship may provide financial support for educational expenses and also may include an offer of employment upon graduation (firm-sponsored option).
Recipients of MAC fellowships are selected based on their scholarship, leadership, service, experience, presence and integrity. Finalists are recognized in combination with their admission into the MAC program. To be considered for the fellowship program, a student must submit all required application materials and at least one GMAT score by the February 1st deadline.
The MAC Fellowship Program awarded fellowships to twelve students in the class of 2020. Sponsors included Big Four and Second Tier national professional service firms, top-ranked regional firms, NC State Graduate School and the Department of Accounting. Fellows in recent years have received offers of employment in Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Greensboro, New York, Raleigh, and Washington, D.C.
Year after year, we have found that the MAC Fellowship Program provides us with exceptional candidates from unique and diverse backgrounds.
Sara Tegen, EY Recruiter
2019-20 Fellowship Recipients
- Randawnique Coakley – St. Leo University
- Katie Craven – NC State University
- Jessica Crews – NC State University
- Morgan Daly – Meredith College
- Ryan Miller – NC State University
- Ben Hoeschel – NC State University
- Devon Parker – NC State University
- Courtnee Boyd – Ferrum College
Dixon Hughes Goodman
- Ashlyn Day – University of Mount Olive
- Julian Drew – Randolph-Macon College
- Hannah Higgins – NC State University
- Moore Dolue – Ferrum College