The fellowship program is made possible through a partnership between sponsoring CPA firms, the NC State Graduate School and the Poole College of Management’s Department of Accounting. A fellowship may provide financial support for educational expenses and also may include an offer of employment upon graduation (firm-sponsored option).
Recipients of MAC fellowships are selected based on their scholarship, leadership, service, experience, presence and integrity. Finalists are recognized in combination with their admission into the MAC program. To be considered for the fellowship program, a student must submit all required application materials and at least one GMAT score by the February 1st deadline.
The MAC Fellowship Program awarded fellowships to twelve students in the class of 2018. Sponsors included Big Four and Second Tier national professional service firms, top-ranked regional firms, NC State Graduate School and the Department of Accounting. Fellows in recent years have received offers of employment in Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Greensboro, New York, Raleigh, and Washington, D.C.
Year after year, we have found that the MAC Fellowship Program provides us with exceptional candidates from unique and diverse backgrounds.
Sara Tegen, EY Recruiter
2017-18 Fellowship Recipients
- Samantha Ivey – NC State University
- Arnasha Jones – NC State University
- Nicholas Massey – Elon University
- John Rishel – NC State University
- Liz Bass – UNC Greensboro, Audit – Raleigh
- Addison Collins – NC State University, Audit – Raleigh
Carr, Riggs & Ingram
- Kristen Akel – St. Leo University, Audit – Houston
- Taylor Dill – NC State University, Audit – Raleigh
- David Lesser – NC State University, Audit – Charlotte
- Morgan Story – UNC Wilmington, Tax – Raleigh
Elliot Davis Decosimo
- Kaitlyn Martin – UNC Wilmington, Tax – Raleigh
- Nick Restuccia – Gannon University, Audit – McLean, VA