A task force of the MAC Advisory Board has been established to oversee the nomination process.
Distinguished MAC Alumni Award
Criteria being considered to determine the Distinguished MAC Alumni include the following. It is not necessary to meet all criteria to be eligible for the award.
- Graduated from the Jenkins MAC Program prior to 2011
- Supports the MAC Program, Poole College or the University
- Demonstrated career success
- Show leadership in the accounting profession
- Contributes to the community
- Fosters development of accounting professionals
- Contributes to innovation
Friend of the MAC Program Award
Criteria being considered to determine the Friend of the MAC Program include the following. It is not necessary to meet all criteria to be eligible for the award.
- Supports the program by attending MAC Program events.
- Contributes toward scholarships to help future students attend the MAC Program.
- Assists the program with ongoing efforts to promote the MAC brand and development of students, including involvement with curriculum and special events, mentorship and leadership development programs, guest speaking / lecturing, videos, panels, etc.
- Shows support for the program at their workplace/in community (fundraising, encourage employees that are MAC alumni to give back, attend events, be involved)
Nominations for both awards are due no later than Wednesday, September 30th.
Please take the time to nominate deserving individuals. To nominate yourself or someone else for either award, complete the google form that can be found at the following links.
If you are unable to access the google forms above, please contact Andrea Young for a nomination form.
SAVE THE DATE
Annual Jenkins MAC Celebration Reception
The Distinguished MAC Alumni and Friend of the MAC Program Awards will be presented at the Annual Jenkins MAC Celebration Reception that will be held on Thursday, November 12th, at Vaughn Towers in Carter Finley Stadium. Details to follow. In the meantime, please reserve that date.