A task force of the MAC Advisory Board has been established to oversee the nomination process. The task force is chaired by John Broadfoot and includes Brian Crossland, Sara Ficken, Clint Maddox, and Kelly Ward. To be eligible for consideration, individuals should have graduated from the MAC Program prior to 2010.
Other criteria being considered to determine the Distinguished MAC Alumni include:
- Support of the MAC Program, Poole College or the University
- Demonstrated career success
- Leadership in the accounting profession
- Contributions to the community
- Fostering development of accounting professionals
- Contributions to innovation
Recognizing the depth and breadth of experiences by our great alumni, it is not necessary to meet all criteria to be eligible for the award.
Nominations are due no later than Friday, March 1st.
Please take the time to nominate deserving alumni. To nominate yourself or someone else for the Distinguished MAC Alumni Award, complete either the google or pdf forms that can be found at the following links.
Google Nomination Form (preferred)
Questions? Please contact Andrea, email@example.com.