Step 1: Ensure you meet the required qualifications for application
To be considered for the Tax Analytics and Technology Certificate Program, participants must hold a master’s or at minimum a bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution. While an accounting degree is not required, introductory/intermediate accounting and tax courses are required as a prerequisite. Alternatively, accounting and tax-related work experience may be substituted for the accounting and tax course prerequisites.
Step 2: Prepare your application materials
All applications must submit the following:
- Application fee ($75 for U.S. applicants and $85 for international applicants)
- One unofficial transcript from each previously attended college or university
- Proof of English Proficiency (non-U.S. citizen applicants only)
- Personal Statement and resume
- All of the above listed requirements must be uploaded via the online application process.
Step 3: Apply to Tax Analytics and Technology Certificate Program
Use our online application to apply to the Tax Analytics and Technology Certificate Program. Students will receive a letter of approval upon program acceptance.Apply Now
Upcoming Application Deadlines
- June 1, 2019 (Final Fall 2019)
- October 1, 2019 (Priority Spring 2020)
- November 1, 2019 (Final Spring 2020)