Andrea Young’s primary focus is to lead the development and execution of the marketing strategy to drive the growth of the portfolio of Jenkins graduate management degree and certificate programs, including:
- Jenkins MBA (full-time, evening, online)
- Jenkins Master of Accounting (MAC)
- Master of Management (Global Luxury and Management focus)
- Master of Management, Marketing Analytics
- Graduate Economics Programs
- Graduate Certificates: Technology Entrepreneurship and Commercialization (TEC), Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, Business Analytics and Leadership
Young also manages all graduate program rankings submissions and currently manages all social media platforms for the Jenkins MAC program.
She previously served as the associate director of the Jenkins Master of Accounting Program and has been with the college since 2006.
M.Ed. Boston University 2004
B.A. UNC-Chapel Hill