The Business Analytics Honors Program will permit students in BUS 351H, BUS 458H, or BUS 459H to utilize the enhanced S/U option for the Spring 2020 semester. A grade of S in those courses will be allowed to count towards program requirements for Spring 2020 only. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.
Current Student Program Requirements
Students admitted to the Business Analytics Honors Program for the Spring 2020 term or earlier (applying during the Fall 2019 semester or before) will be required to earn a B or higher in the following courses:
- BUS 351H – Predictive Analytics for Business
- BUS 458H – Analytics: From Data to Decisions [prerequisite: BUS 351H]
- BUS 459H – Business Analytics Practicum [prerequisite: BUS 458H]
*Students may substitute other honors-level practicum courses containing analytics content with program-level approval. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Students admitted into the Business Analytics Honors program will be automatically enrolled in courses for this program within 24 hours after their enrollment appointment opens. The program takes three semesters to complete and students will be enrolled in courses in the following order: BUS 351H, BUS 458H, BUS 459H.
Completing the Program
Completion of the Business Analytics Honors Program will be designated on a student’s transcript after all degree requirements have been met, in addition to the following:
- B or better grade in all required program-level courses (A grade of “S” for courses taken in Spring 2020 will also be accepted.)
- 3.25 or better major GPA
- 3.25 or better overall GPA