MAC For a Day
This day on campus will allow you to get a closer look at our program, talk to current students and experience part of a day in the life of a NC State MAC student.
Fall 2019 Dates – TBA
Your visit will include:
- An information session with MAC Program staff and students
- Tour of Nelson Hall and the MAC Program facilities
- Lunch with current MAC students
- Attendance in a MAC Program class
- Admissions interview (TBD)
Have any questions? Please email Associate Director of Admissions, Jay Arrington, email@example.com.
Fall On-Campus Information Sessions
On campus information sessions give you the opportunity to learn more details about the program and meet and speak with MAC Program staff, students and faculty.
6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Presentation
7:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Social with faculty and MAC students
FALL 2019 Dates – TBA
Fall Off-Campus Information Sessions
Contact our admissions department if you would like the Jenkins MAC Program to visit your school – Jay Arrington, Associate Director of Admissions.