19 Diversity and Inclusion Events
As a college, we celebrated several heritage months, including Native American Heritage Month, Latinx Heritage Month and Black History Month.
Poole Thought Leadership Launch
A new hub for thought leadership offers a wealth of short, actionable insights around the economy, the business and the world more broadly stemming from our faculty experts.
Top 10% in High School Class
51% of admitted students in the freshman class were ranked in the top 10 % of their high school graduating class.
733 Faculty Media Citations
Poole faculty provided their expertise to numerous national and local media outlets in 2019-20, including Forbes, The Wall Street Journal and WRAL, compared to 506 times in the previous year.
- ~ 200 full-time faculty/staff members
- ~ 4,000 students
- 3 bachelor’s degrees: accounting, business administration and economics
- 4 master’s degrees: accounting, business administration, economics, management
- 1 doctoral degree: Ph.D. in Economics
- Hundreds mutually beneficial relationships with corporate partners
- 15+ concentrations across academic programs, ranging from finance and supply chain management to entrepreneurship and marketing
- Executive education through custom-designed solutions, workshops and open programs
- 5 centers and initiatives fostering research, learning and corporate engagement: Business Analytics Initiative, Business Sustainability Collaborative, Enterprise Risk Management Initiative, Entrepreneurship Clinic, Supply Chain Resource Cooperative
- 5 language tracks and global partnerships offered through the International Business Dual Degree Program
- Top 100 MBA program worldwide (The Economist)
- #7 online MBA program nationally (The Princeton Review)
- #9 master of accounting (MAC) program and undergraduate accounting program in the south (Public Accounting Report)
- #10 supply chain graduate program (Gartner)
- #10 among entrepreneurship undergraduate programs (Princeton Review)
- #47 undergraduate business program (Bloomberg Businessweek)
- #55 graduate economics program nationwide (US News & World Report)