NC State Poole College Welcomes Three New Advisory Board Members
The North Carolina State University Poole College of Management announces the appointment of three new members to the college’s board of advisors.
Joining the board this year are:
- Brian Ciaverella, executive vice president, PNC Bank, serving on the board until 2021
- Amy Rumford, vice president, supply chain operations, service excellence and analytics at Advance Auto Parts, Poole College alumna, MBA ’06, serving on the board until 2022
- Amir Mehr, director, credit and analytics with The Northview Group, Poole College alumnus, BA, accounting ’92, serving on the board until 2022.
Members of the Poole College Advisory Board are key business and public-sector leaders who bring perspective from a wide range of industries and geographic locations. They participate in board meetings and in the life of the college by attending college events, providing mentorship and other direct involvement with students, contributing financial support, and serving as the college’s ambassadors in the business community.
“Poole College very much appreciates the insight, perspective and support that our board members provide from their diverse professional experiences,” said Frank Buckless, who began in his new role as the college’s Stephen P. Zelnak Jr. Dean on July 1, 2019. “I look forward to working with our new and returning board members, and thank those who have concluded their terms on the board.”
Following are those who recently concluded terms on the NC State Poole College of Management Board of Advisors.
- Mark Morais, vice president, strategic deal development and pricing, Covance
- Chris Cooper, assistant vice president, program and project management, MetLife
- Kevin Beasley, tax partner, Grant Thornton (Retired)
- Bill Hamlin, president and chief executive officer, The Hamlin Companies
- Stacy Betts, senior director, americas partner organization, Cisco
- Jim Hansen, regional president, PNC Bank
- Russ Cobb, vice president, global alliances & channels, SAS Incorporated
- DeLisa Alexander, executive vice president and chief people officer, Red Hat
- Jeff Brock, managing partner, Hargett Hunter Capital Partners
- JR Shearin, managing partner, Deloitte
- Smedes York, chairman, York Properties/McDonald York Building Company