Faculty and Staff
‘Howl About You’ Spotlights Jessica Moran
- I graduated from the program I now work for. I was in the class of 2003. I love helping students reach their goals.
- I am a third-generation NC State alum. When I walk on campus, I often wonder what my grandfather would think of campus today compared to the 1940s when he was here.
- I spent a summer in New Hampshire as a camp counselor for a horseback riding program. Most of the campers were from New York City and thought my southern accent meant I was from another country.
- I’m learning to make bread in a bread machine I got from Goodwill!
- I have a pit bull boxer rescue named Bandit. He is a gentle giant.
This post was originally published in University Human Resources News.