Congratulations to our Deloitte SAP Case Competition Team!
StartUp NC State
Improve your Campus with an Innovative Idea
Deloitte Consulting is back again on-campus this spring for StartUp NC State! StartUp NC State is a competition that will allow student teams of 4 to 5 members to propose a new technology-related solution to improve a challenge they see campus. Over the course of 1 week, the student teams will develop a pitch for their solution with help from Deloitte professionals before presenting it to a panel of Deloitte leadership and faculty judges. Winning teams will receive prizes!
All undergraduate students, Freshman – Juniors, are welcome to apply. Students who want to participate can sign up with or without a team. Sign-up by March 3rd at 11:59 PM through the link below:
(Make sure to include your resume with your application)
SAP/Deloitte Co-Innovation Event Case Competition
What is it?
Invited students will participate in team-based exercises leveraging their SAP knowledge, gaining valuable first-hand experience while working on real-world business challenges. You’ll meet a diverse group of talented students, add SAP and Deloitte practitioners to your professional network, and experience a range of professional coaching to help prepare you for a potential career in consulting. Using out-of-the-box thinking and leveraging the SAP platform to build an innovative go-to-market solution, students will address a business problem and then present their solution to a leadership panel. The competition takes place at Deloitte University in August during a weekend.
Do I qualify?
Evaluation Criteria includes:
- GPA: 3.5 and above
- Graduation Date: within the next year
- Undergraduate major or coursework in Accounting, Information Systems, Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering, or other related majors.
- Basic understanding of SAP (obtained through ACC340 and ACC440)
- Demonstration of strong communication and writing skills
- Understanding of system development life cycles (SDLC) and various project phases
- (business requirements gathering, documentation of business processes, testing, and
- Understanding of how SAP technologies support business functions
- Understanding of business processes and data analytics
- Enrollment in a full time program during the Competition period
- Legal resident status (legal residents include US citizens, students with visas, etc)
- Age 18 or older
How to Apply
An announcement will be made in spring semester to send your resume to Dr. Bradford, who teaches ACC440, ERP systems, for her to forward onto Deloitte.
What is in it for you?
- Using out-of-the-box thinking and leveraging the SAP platform to build an innovative go-to-market solution, students will address a business problem and then present their solution to a leadership panel.
- Members of the first place team will receive a $500 gift card, second place team members will each receive a $250 gift card, and third place team members will each win a $100 gift card. All applicants will receive the Official Rules once their submission is received.
Our Recent Successes:
2019 Deloitte’s SAP Co-Innovation – Third place
2019 IMA Case Competition – Elite Eight
2019 Deloitte FanTAXtic Competition
2019 Government Finance Case Challenge