Qualifying to Sit for the CPA Exam as a North Carolina Candidate
The North Carolina State Board of CPA Examiners recently created the video, “Qualifying to Sit for the Uniform CPA Exam as a North Carolina Candidate.” The video discusses the general requirements (age, residency, education, and moral character) for sitting for the Exam as a North Carolina candidate. It can be accessed at this page.
AICPA Scholarship Opportunities
Summer Leadership Programs
Internships / Co-ops
Equitable is currently looking for a 2020 Summer Accounting Intern to join their team in Charlotte. You can apply on epack at the link below:
Industry: Financial Services
Location: 8501 IBM Drive; Charlotte, NC
Compensation: Paid Internship, $20/hr
Ideal Candidates: Rising junior or senior; min of overall GPA of 3.3; active with/in on or off campus activities; diversity.
Part-time Online Accounting Tutor Positions
Who Are We:
We provide one on one local private tutoring both online and in person to students in the GREHow To Apply:https://frogtutoring.com/jobs/Raleigh
Why Tutor With FrogTutoring – Raleigh?
- Compensation starts from $30.00 or $35.5 per session
- Make your work schedule
- Get compensated for driving over certain mileage
- Tutor both online and in person
- Get periodic bonuses based on performance
- Tutor of the month recognition
- Generous referral bonuses
- Be an academic coach and a mentor to local students