The NC State Poole College of Management announces the first faculty cohort to receive recognition for outstanding research productivity. These outstanding scholars receive a monetary award and will carry the honorary title of Poole Advisory Board Scholar for the 2017-18 academic year.
The recipients are:
- Umut Dur, assistant professor of economics, Department of Economics
- Jesse Ellis, associate professor of finance, Department of Business Management
- Jeff Pollack, assistant professor of entrepreneurship, Department of Management, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Mike Stanko, associate professor of marketing, Department of Business Management
- Beverly Tyler, professor of strategic management, Department of Management, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Eda Kemahlioglu-Ziya, associate professor of operations and supply chain management, Department of Business Management
Faculty were recommended for the award by members of the college’s Endowed Chairs Committee, assisted by Brian Thomas, director of research development and administration at Poole College.
“We had very strong candidates for our inaugural Summer Research Awards Program. I am grateful to the College Advisory Board for supporting this program. The program recognizes the work of some outstanding thought leaders in the college,” said Annette L. Ranft, Poole College dean and Stephen P. Zelnak Jr. chair.
The Poole College Board of Advisors provides financial support for the awards program.