2020-2021 PhD Job Market Candidates
We are pleased to present our current job market candidates. As a group, they have much experience in presenting and publishing their research and in teaching.
Please feel free to review each candidate’s personal webpage by clicking on the link below. You may contact the candidates directly via email, or contact the Graduate Economics Program Director Xiaoyong Zheng for more information about the candidates.
- Fields: Macroeconomics; Applied Time Series (Macroeconometrics)
- Dissertation Committee Chair: Jim Nason
- Fields: Economics of Education; Labor Economics; Applied Microeconomics
- Dissertation Committee Co-Chairs: Melinda Morrill and Thayer Morrill
- Fields: Economics of Education; Labor Economics; Market Design
- Dissertation Committee Chair: Melinda Morrill