Dixon Hughes Goodman
John is a Partner in the Raleigh office of Dixon Hughes Goodman. John serves as Co-Managing Partner, DHG Technology and is also heavily involved with DHG’s Private Equity Services group.
John has 20 years of experience both with Dixon Hughes Goodman and Deloitte.
He has accounting and audit experience with retail,
manufacturing and distribution, technology, and portfolio companies. He has worked with both early stage companies and publicly traded companies.
He can assist companies with financial reporting (including complex revenue recognition issues and share- based compensation arrangements), mergers and acquisitions, due diligence and internal control structure design and modification.
In addition to his experience in the Research Triangle, John spent three years working with innovation companies in Silicon Valley.
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC INVOLVEMENT
* Tammy Lynn Center for Developmental Disabilities, Immediate Past-Chair of the Board of Directors
* Council for Entrepreneurial Development, Former Director
* North Carolina State University Poole College of Management, Accounting Advisory Board Member
* North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants, Member
* American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
* Association for Corporate Growth, Member
John and his wife, Robin, reside in Raleigh, NC. He enjoys coaching and/or watching the activities of his three kids, watching college sports and Camp Gladiator fitness boot camps.