- This event has passed.
Career Week: Conquering the Career Fair
February 11, 2020 | 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Come to prepare to be your best self at the career fair events. Tips, reminders, and important career fair event information will be shared that include:
- Using the Career Fairplus App, an app that allows you to preview the arena set-up and research companies
- Guidance what to research about companies prior to the events
drafting questions relevant to your interests and passion
- Managing the stress of the experience
- Touch up your resume with the Poole Career Coaches
This event is co-sponsored by Poole Women in Business, the National Association of Black Accountants and Poole Career Coaches.
- Inclusive Recruiting Reception: Thursday, February 13 from 5:30 to 8 p.m. at the State View Hotel
- Inclusive Leader Breakfast: Friday, February 14 from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. in the McKimmon Center
- Supply Chain Recruiting Event: Thursday, February 13 from 5:30 to 8 p.m. in the McKimmon Center
- Career and Internship Fair: Friday, February 14 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the McKimmon Center