Poole College of Management Advisory Boards
The Poole College of Management meets regularly with its boards of advisors to maintain a vital connection with real-world issues and industry trends. This ongoing engagement with the business community helps assure that we as a college fulfill our mission and vision. Members of these boards advise the dean’s office as well as our centers and initiatives, academic programs, and alumni relations activities. Their service to the college is greatly appreciated.
- Poole College of Management Advisory Board
- Department of Accounting Industry Advisory Council
- BioSciences Management Industry Advisory Board
- Enterprise Risk Management Initiative Advisory Board
- Executive Education Advisory Board
- Supply Chain Resource Cooperative Advisory Board