Recruit Our Students
The Poole College of Management values strong partnerships with the business community. Your involvement helps us to continue building academic and research programs that help to advance knowledge for today’s dynamic, global marketplace, bringing new best practices and qualified candidates for the 21st century workforce.
Contact our Career Center Team Members
Partner with Us
Poole College is committed to building a meaningful partnership that will bolster your firm’s presence in our academic community and enable our students to launch their careers.
Connect with our Career Center Team
- All undergraduate degree programs
- Master of Accounting Program
- Graduate Economics Program
- Jenkins MBA Program
- Be a guest presenter in the classroom, a special lecture or student organization meeting
- Become a Student Network Group Professional Mentor
- Offer business challenges and problems for student teams to resolve in our inter-disciplinary courses
- Sponsor scholarships and fellowships
- Support curriculum and program enhancements through monetary and in-kind gifts
- Work with our Career and Internship Development Staff to recruit students for co-op, internship, and full-time employment opportunities
- Collaborate with our faculty on research through Poole initiatives or individual departments.
- Share information with your company employees about our undergraduate and graduate degree programs and our Executive Programs.
- Invite our students and faculty to participate in your conferences, forums and community events
We are always interested in discussing new opportunities for engaging with the corporate community. Contact our Office of Development and External Relations to discuss options for establishing or building on your existing relationship with Poole College.