Ph.D., , Accounting, Florida State University (1992)
Department and Affiliations
Department of Accounting
Area(s) of Expertise
Financial Analyst Forecasts Market Micro-Structure Issues Forecasting
- Branson, B. C., Pagach, D. P. (2006). Diversity in Analyst Coverage. Journal of Applied Business Research, 22(3), pp. 53 – 64.
- Branson, B. and D. Pagach, Recent Controversies in Accounting for Operating Leases and Leasehold Improvements, The CPA Journal, October 2005.
- Branson, B., K. Nunez and D. Pagach, The Value Relevance of Non-financial Performance Measures for the Electric Utility Industry. Oil, Gas and Energy Quarterly, vol. 54, no. 1, September 2005.
- Branson, B. and D. Pagach. Earnings Predictability: Do Analysts Make Coverage Choices Based on Ease of Forecasts? Journal of American Academy of Business, vol. 7, no. 1, September 2005.
- Florin, J., Bradford , M. and Pagach, D. Information technology outsourcing and organizational restructuring: An explanation of their independent and combined effects on firm value. Journal of High Technology Management. forthcoming.
- Beasley, M., M. Bradford and D. Pagach. A View of Outsourcing from an Enterprise Risk Management Perspective, Strategic Finance, July 2004.
- “Diversity in Analyst Coverage,” Bruce Branson and Don Pagach, forthcoming in the Journal of Applied Business Research.
- Pagach, Don., “Information Conveyed in Announcements of Analyst Coverage,” Contemporary Accounting Research, Business Week, Oct. 5, 1998.