Poole College of Management Calendar
35th Semi-Annual Supply Chain Resource Cooperative (SCRC) Meeting
This meeting provides a forum for open discussion of problems faced by executives with a common interest in driving intelligent solutions to a largely undefined and challenging public sector environment.
- Mapping the Road Ahead in Uncertain Times
- Keynote Speaker: Dr. Robert Handfield, Bank of America Distinguished Professor of Supply Chain Management and Executive Director, SCRC
- Poole College of Management
- What does President Trump’s withdrawal of the TPP signify, and what opportunities lay ahead for Asian Supply Chains?
- Presenter: Timothy Barnes, President
- Asia Pacific Consulting, LLC
- Planning for Fat Tails: Economic, Financial Market , and Policy Expectations in a Time of Uncertainty
- Presenter: Jason Schenker, President
- Prestige Economics, LLC
Immediately following the meeting, participants will be escorted to Nelson Hall for Poole College’s annual Leadership and Innovation Showcase. The showcase provides students, recruiters and the general public the opportunity see the innovative solutions our students have developed through practicum and other applied learning projects in the past academic year.
More than 70 graduate and undergraduate project posters representing all academic concentrations at Poole College will be on display this year.