This page provides information on and/or access to research-related resources available to our faculty. If you are aware of resources within the college that should be added to this page please contact Brian Thomas.
Databases and Research Tools
Available through NCSU Libraries:
- Accounting & Finance
- Business & Management
- Economics Summary Document listing databases available through the Library and the type of information each contains.
- Business Research Guide Prepared by NCSU Libraries
Internal Grant Forms
2017 Business Sustainability Collaborative grant forms. These forms are used for preparing 2017 Business Sustainability Collaborative grants.
2017 BSC Curriculum Development Grants
- 2017 Curriculum Development Guidelines
- 2017 Curriculum Development Coversheet
- 2017 Curriculum Development Budget
- 2017 Curriculum Development CV Template
Proposal Writing Advice
- Honing Your Proposal Writing Skills
- Twelve Steps to a Winning Research Proposal
- Ten Simple Rules for Getting Grants
Examples of Successful Proposals
These files are examples of successful proposals prepared and submitted by Poole College of Management Faculty. Files are listed by the sponsor name and department from which the proposal was submitted.