Do you use PowerPoint to present in your classes? If so, think-cell — used by most consulting firms — might save you a significant amount of working time and enable you to create professional looking presentations for your coursework. Think-cell is free to Poole College students, faculty and staff.
Create professional-looking presentations
Why should you consider using think-cell?
- Creating your charts takes 70% less time
- 90% less time when making alterations
- Automate changes to your charts with think-cell.
- Gain professional skills
- Become proficient with the charting software used by top consulting and investment firms.
- Better results
- Improve your class presentations and impress your audience.
How to download think-cell:
The think-cell key is provided to current members of Poole College through the link below. Please keep in mind that you are getting access to think-cell for your current academic studies. You are not allowed to distribute or share the key with anyone outside of Poole College.
think-cell is available for both PC and Mac OS.
For tailored think-cell support and self-service resources such as tutorial videos and a searchable user manual, visit think-cell.com/support.
- Watch this think-cell overview video
- Learn What’s New: Linked data tables, Image element and inserting stock photos from Getty Images and Unsplash, Data connector for Tableau, Text fields linked to Excel
- Build your first chart or layout with the help of this short video
- Explore think-cell’s 40+ chart types and features