- This event has passed.
Supply Chain Executive Leadership Series
October 4 | 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until November 2, 2023
This year, the Supply Chain Resource Cooperative is hosting a weekly interview with a group of incredible supply chain senior executive leaders. This group of individuals have been actively involved with Poole’s Supply Chain program for a number of years, and we are proud to be able to interview them and get their insights.
This is an opportunity for students to ask questions regarding a variety of topics, including change management, the future of technology in supply chains, how individuals can truly become leaders in their organizations, and anything else you’d like to ask! Rob Handfield facilitates this discussion with questions that include:
- Describe your current role in the company.
- What does your company do? How is it structured?
- How long have you been working in this area?
- What are the biggest challenges you’ve encountered over your career?
- What was your proudest moment, when you overcame challenges to emerge with a good outcome?
- What career advice can you share with students today?
- What are the characteristics of people that you most value?
Join us every Wednesday at 5 p.m. at this Zoom link, and learn more from these incredible leaders:
- Jodie Clarke, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Altria (9/6)
- Andrew Olah, Founder and CEO, KingPins (9/13)
- Joydeep Ganguly, Chief Operating Officer, Gilead Science (9/20)
- Richard Widdowson, Vice President, Global Retail & Consumer Goods, SAS (9/27)
- Todd Imhoff, CEO, Restaurant Supply Chain Solutions, YUM Brands (10/4)
- Pam Heminger, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Caterpillar (10/11)
- Howard Richman, Former Chief Supply Chain Officer, Citrix, (10/18)
- Matt Wallace, CEO, Project DXM, DXM (10/25)
- John Spriggle, VP, Global Supply Chain, Operations & Sustainability, ABB (11/1)