Congratulations on being admitted to NC State's Poole College of Management! As a Poole student, you will receive support from more than 25 professional support staff who specialize in global programs, academic advising, diversity and inclusion, and career services. Welcome to the wolfpack, we look forward to getting to know you.
Secure Your Spot in the Class of 2027
Learn how our students are using data to make decisions.
Check out a variety of concentrations from Finance to Entrepreneurship.
Find out the difference between our Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science programs and which one is the best choice for you.
Raleigh is No. 2 Big Best City to Live In
(US News & World Report)
- No. 1 in the southeast and No. 15 nationally for undergraduate entrepreneurship –– The Princeton Review and Entrepreneur, 2022
- No. 2 best big city to live in right now –– US News & World Report, 2022
- $57,186 average starting salary for Poole undergraduate programs alumni
- Our faculty are thought leaders and field-tested experts with enduring ties to the world of business
- 1 in 3 Poole students study abroad
- 10+ annual heritage months celebrations and identity-affirming events celebrated at Poole
- 30+ student organizations housed in Poole
- 24 professional full-time support staff, including 9 full-time advisors
Welcome to Poole Resources
Stay Connected: Student Newsletter
Get Involved: Student Organizations
Chart Your Path: Poole Pathways
Email us at email@example.com for any questions!