Why Take Business Courses During Summer?
Build a schedule around your summer plans and fulfill degree requirements from a wide variety of flexible course offerings.
Benefits for non-Poole majors
- Complete the Business Essential Certificate in just one summer entirely online
- Start or speed up a minor in Business Administration or Business Entrepreneurship
- Access to seats in high-demand and restricted business courses
- Progress towards a double major
- Ability to focus on one of your more difficult courses
- Opportunity to explore something new
- Chance to meet general education requirements
Be more competitive for a starting salary by combining your major with business education, and stand out among your peers in the internship and job search arena.
Compare Minor, Certificate and Stand-alone Courses
|Foundational understanding of business principles
|Introduction to key business concepts
|Introduction to one of the business topics
or 6 classes
or 4 classes
|Can be Completed in
|Summer 1 or
|Shows on Transcript
|How to Apply
|CODA: Add a Minor