Did You Know You May be Eligible For a Scholarship?
- Fill out one application and be considered for 20+ scholarships!
- Available to Poole majors with at least a 3.0 GPA and all incoming admitted first-year students
- A wide range of need-based and merit-based scholarships
- Ranging from $1,000-$7,000 –– some are renewable
- Priority deadline is the same every year: February 15
Priority Deadline: February 15
The majority of scholarships will be awarded to students who apply by the Feb. 15 priority deadline.Apply through Pack Assist
Poole College of Management undergraduate scholarships are available to students who are currently enrolled in a major within our college, or incoming admitted first-year students.
All students who apply for Poole scholarships by February 15 will be considered for available merit-based and need-based scholarships. Students who submit the Free Application For Federal and Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1 will be considered for need-based academic scholarships.
How to Apply
- Visit the NC State University’s scholarship application portal Pack Assist. You can access the portal by visiting go.ncsu.edu/packassist.
- Complete the general application for available scholarships at NC State. Please answer all questions. It is highly recommended you answer all optional questions to give scholarship reviewers thorough and accurate information about your qualifications.
- Once you’ve completed the general application, you will be prompted to complete the Poole College of Management Undergraduate Scholarships application. You must complete this application to be considered for Poole scholarships.
- Scholarship decisions will be communicated via email by April 1 for incoming students and June 1 for current students. If additional scholarship opportunities become available after these dates, the scholarship committee will prioritize applicants who completed their application by Feb. 15.
How to Make Your Application Stand Out
- Provide thoughtful responses to all essays
- Provide detailed examples (the who, what, when and where of the chosen example)
- Articulate the impact of the example on your growth and development (why did you pick this particular example?)
- Demonstrate meaningful connections to self-awareness (how has the chosen example shaped your personal and professional identity development)
If you would like to invest in the business leaders of the future by establishing a new scholarship or contributing to the support of a current scholarship, please visit our Poole giving page.
Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
A wide range of university-wide financial aid support is available to NC State students. This includes academic merit awards, need-based scholarships, grants, loans and work-study programs.