Jobs and Internships
Learn how to secure a job or an internship with this quick guide.
Quick Guide: How to Secure an Internship or a Job
- Complete your resume and update your LinkedIn profile. Review Poole’s Resume Style Guide to write a professional, business-related resume.
- Meet with a Career Coach. After you update your resume and build your profile, let a Poole career coach review it to offer feedback. Use ePack to schedule an appointment.
- Develop your job/internship search strategies.
- Network. Attend career events at Poole to connect with employers and alumni.
- Visit ePack for job postings. ePack is the campus-wide career information management system to begin your search for jobs and internships.